Wednesday, July 23, 2008

1st post

This is the 1st post to Chuck's new blog. I'm not intending for the graphcis to WOW people or the genius of the design to keep people coming back...my intention for this blog is to keep people updated on my thoughts and ideas. The reality is I find myself emailing small books to people far too often, when I'm thinking now I can lazily refer them to my blog for my opinions.

Hmmmm......Let's try the pic/video tab:

Chuck and Beth at Trent Monk's "Back Yard Concert"

6 comments:

  1. WOW! Who's the goodlooking wakeboarder? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, what's with the "deleted" comments??? glad to have you on the blogboard! just added you to one of my "favorite" folks!!!!!! will be glad to keep up with 2 of my favorite folks; I so understand the e-mail books... you're right this is much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Gateway! Beth was saying that the blog takes away the "personal touch" of email but I think it gives a great forum for numerous people to write and express opinions...email is still there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Glad I found your blog. It's always scary to know who's stalking you, huh? Glad you checked in on the reunion website! Hope y'all are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, I tried to leave you a comment already, and it deleted me, so I'll try again...

    YAY! I love finding new blogs of old friends. Looks like y'all are doing great. Bummer that you can't make the reunion. You better have a GOOD excuse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Chuck...I found your blog through coogs98. Glad you choose to join the blogworld. I enjoy keeping up with my friends through pictures and stories. Hope to see you at the reunion.

    Ally (MAV)

    ReplyDelete