Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Europe's Last Stand


I just read the following article entitled, "Europe's Last Stand" by Geert Wilders, chairman of “Party for Freedom” in the Netherlands:

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/Read.aspx?GUID=12D0C037-ABB0-44A6-8E5B-22922484FD4D

It is by far the most interesting thing I've read in awhile and is a real wake up call to democratic countries across the world to guard themselves against the schemes of Islam. I do not recommend watching the video...it is very disturbing.

3 comments:

  1. chuck... I did watch.....and sat in stunned repugnance!!!! What led you to post this? just curious... and where did you find it? I agree... we very much should be on guard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gateway, I posted this article b/c as you stated, I sat stunned as I read it, and was appalled by the video. Seeing this makes me appreciate our freedom as Americans and want to support our soldiers who fight for that freedom. Myself included, I think our society is far too ignorant of the global issues we face. During such a heightened political time in which we find ourselves as we consider who the next president of the U.S.A. will be, perhaps being informed of movements such as the religion of Islam will help us as we consider who to elect. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete